To achieve the CANparent Quality Mark, you will undergo an assessment. This includes:
- Carrying out a voluntary initial checklist of eligibility. This will take no more than 5 minutes, and will identify your readiness for assessment
- Discussion of evidence with assessor
- Submission of intitial pieces of evidence
- Review of this evidence by an assessor
- Submission of remaining pieces of evidence
- Meeting with your assessor to discuss, verify your evidence and clarify any areas of uncertainty or concern on your universal parenting class.
The assessment will be carried out by assessors who are members of the CANparent assessors who are trained to carry out reviews of organisations against the elements of the CANparent Quality Mark. It is envisaged that initial assessment, from registration to award of Quality Mark should not take more than 10 weeks.
Apply for the CANparent Quality Mark
To apply for the CANparent Quality Mark, you must be a member of Parenting UK. Membership starts at just £24 a year for individuals. Once you have joined, you will then be able to apply for the CANparent Quality Mark.
Become a Parenting UK member